- Designed in Canada by Lefevre
- New graphic inspired by Jonas Hiller
- Construction design and materials identical to those worn by Jonas Hiller
- Two piece pre-formed EPE foam boot and leg channel for reduced weight and improved structural support without sacrificing traditional boot flex
- Traditional Knee Roll style for increased rebound control and wider butterfly footprint for improved balance
- Pre-curved side gussets for optimal 5-hole coverage while in butterfly
- Premium digital nash leg channel construction
- Pro Level reinforced Jenpro leather pad face
- Customizable leg channel depth to suit your style of play (Standard or Deep)
- Customizable leg strap system
- 11in. Pro NHL legal width
- Pro style attached thigh/knee wrap included
- Open toe design provides small skate pocket for quick pad centering during recovery
- 588 RPM features a single color toe cover
Write Your Own Review
By yury dron
best i ever had
Worth every Penny...
By Christopher Simpson
I have had my custom set of these pads for 2 years. That's 4 sessions of ice and 2 session of inline... And they are still in amazing shape. I cannot recommend these any higher. definitely worth spending the extra to get a solid set of custom equipment. Plus the guys at goalie monkey are first class... Already looking at another set of this same equipment!!
By The reebok goalie uzi
Picked the set in Oiler colors. The pads are great, strong and feel pro.
coming from revokes..and never trying these pads on..I knew they would be a good fit. Lots of custom options..
If you are looking for a custom set of gear that easily rivals the CCM or Reebok this is the set for you. Made by Lefebvre you know this is quality. Out of the box you can see the quality and the workmanship is as good as any. All this and the price savings over the 'big names' makes this a no brainer. I will 100% purchase another set when the time comes.
Great Combo set
I ordered the 588 Custom set combo and absolutely love this whole set up. The glove came ready to go, and the pads came stiff, but were easy to break in. I went with the rpm calf pad and love having it there. It keeps the pad nice and secure, and keeps my calf nice and protected. Again, just love these pads, and love the glove and blocker as well!