- The internal HeatGear® Jock is combined with a HeatGear® Mesh short to provide protection, mobility, and comfort.
- Velcro tabs provide the needed functionality of securing your socks during play.
- Body: 100% Polyester. Internal Jock: 81% Polyester / 19% Elastane. Imported.
- HeatGear®: For when it's hot. Keeping athletes cool, dry, and light.
- Colors: 001 Black, 050 Cement
- Cup not included
Gender: Men's,Style: Shorts,Age Group: Senior
- Size Chart
Under Armor Men's Sizing Chart Senior Sizing Size Chest Waist Small 34 - 36 29 Medium 38 - 40 30 - 32 Large 42 - 44 34 - 36 X-Large 46 - 48 38 - 40 XX-Large 50 - 52 42 - 44 XXX-Large 54 - 56 46 - 48
Please Note: Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit
Write Your Own Review
not the best, but ok enough
I prefer my old shock doctor one as the Velcro is much stronger. The Velcro tabs on this one are not as "sticky" to the socks. I had to cut the cover to the Velcro tabs off because they kept pushing the socks down, and with the lack of sticking to begin with, the socks were actually falling down during play. They are nice and light though. I got XL and I personally think they're a bit big.
Sizing and cut were perfect for this jock short as they can run a little smaller for I-tech and others I have tried. I have used the regular Under Armour Jockstrap before so I was pleased when I discovered that it was the same jock sewn into the short. Ultimate comfort, breath-ability, and I really liked the fact to not have to pay the MSRP of almost $60.00