(Click On Image To Enlarge View)
Features:The T 9500 catch glove features an advanced anatomical design to give superior control and balance. The glove features an internal Neoprene glove with adjustment strapping that provides for custom hand adjustment and alignment that results in superior control and makes the glove feel more of a natural extension to the hand for more precise and quicker movement. Thumb tunnel design provides additional closing power along with added protection to the thumb. Extra wide glove face design allows the glove to be opened wider to achieve greater net coverage and a large T-web pocket with skate lace webbing for puck control and retention. Internal Pro specification padding increases protection and provides added perimeter stability with added reinforcing layer. Select materials allow the glove to be custom heat fitted to the individuals hand for the ultimate fit and rapid break-in. Wider notch heel area of the glove allows added room for stick placement while stick handling or shooting. Two piece back hand padding provides added glove flexibility and provides high density slash protection over the back of the fingers along with a finger tip deflector bar to provide even further more complete finger protection. Wide cuff opening, added wrist mobility and flared cuff box for arm padding to over lay into the cuff area without interference.
- Neoprene inner glove for added control
- Molded high density cuff box construction
- Pro spec constructionl
- No binding cuff for more effective blocking surface
- Large width thumb tunnel for control
- Select material for heat forming
- Dual hand straps for adjustment
- Reinforced perimeter edge for stiffness
- Large T-web angled to provide complete puck coverage on the ice
- Large depth T-web for puck retention
- Finger tip deflector ramp
- Please E-Mail us for any additional modifications to your custom leg pads
- Prior to ordering custom equipment, please call for the most current wait times. There are no cancellations on Custom Goal Equipment.
Write Your Own Review