- Fully laminated shaft and paddle for maximum impact resistance
- ABS Heel Insert protects against splitting and cracking
- RIM Molded Urethane Core
- Tuff Strip Blade - Reinforced ABS Strip on the blade to prevent cracking and fatigue, keeps the blade light and nimble but adds protection where you need it most
- Emery/Mid Curve - Black/Orange
- Backstrom/Twist Curve - Black/Silver
- Size Chart
(Shown in Drop Down)
Monkey Measurement 21in. 22in. 23.5in. 25in. What is the Monkey Measurement? The Monkey Measurement is a way to ensure proper paddle height while ordering online. Each manufacturer sizes their sticks in their own way, sometimes it can even be different between a company’s models. We have taken the guess work out of ordering sticks by measuring the paddle lengths to help you determine which stick size is best for you. We start our measurement where the paddle meets the shaft on the non-blade side of the stick and measure straight down the paddle parallel to it and end the measurement where this line crosses the bottom of the blade (see diagram). This enables you to measure your current stick at home and use that length as a point of reference when choosing a stick from our site.
- Blade Chart
Write Your Own Review
Purchased this stick for my 8 year old. He had been using a wood stick. This stick is much lighter and seems to be pretty durable. I'm looking forward to see how long the stick can hold up.
By mykola the stop
great stick buy on goalie monkey.com very cheap durable and light;)