Smart Hockey Training 4oz Slider
As low as $11.98 Original Price $14.99 You Save 20% Original Price $14.99 You Save
Develop lightning quick, pillow soft hands:
- Smarthockey developed the 6oz original puck for feel, the 12oz MAXX puck for strength and the 4oz slider for speed. The 4oz slider is basically the puck version of our 3oz mini ball. Use it before games and practices to warm up. Or train with it in your garage, basement or on any flat hard surface to work on puck extension, quick side-to-side, puck rotation, toe drags and dekes to see major improvement on your hand speed and feel.
Where’s the beef? (Or vulcanized rubber):
- Remember the Wendy’s commercials in the mid 80’s? Probably not, but the point is our slider has a patent pending, vulcanized rubber ‘patty’ that sits between the two sliding disks (kind of like a hamburger – get it?). Vulcanized rubber is the same material used to make an ice hockey puck, so the slider has the same ‘dead’ feel of a puck with the added benefit of protecting our nylon sliders making our puck way more durable than the competition.
This puck slides as fast as a puck on ice:
- Whether you are training on smooth concrete, on the street, or in your basement you’ll be amazed at how fast and smooth the slider glides. So, if you are practicing ‘puck extension’ or long toe drags your hands will become super quick. The secret is our ‘floating’ nylon sliders and patty combined with the puck’s weight. The puck’s super-fast sliders and 4oz weight helps the puck accelerate as you stickhandle.
Warm-up before games or practices; train anywhere, anytime:
- When you use the Smarthockey Slider in combination with original Smarthockey Training Puck for 5 minutes before games and practices you’re increasing the amount of time you’ll touch the puck on the ice by an almost 15X. Using the pucks together will develop your hand speed and muscle memory.
Better than a biscuit:
- We used to train with a Russian skills instructor named Dr. Yasha Smuskin. He’d always say, “To be the best, just do everything best player does and then a little bit more”. The Biscuit is great, but it has two major flaws – it doesn’t feel like a puck and it breaks. The slider does everything the Biscuit does, but our rubber ‘patty’ makes it feel like a puck and its way more durable. It’s the best training puck for developing lightning quick hands on the market!
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP