Intermediate Goalie Blockers
- Brian's Optik X3 Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Brians$239.99
- Vaughn Velocity V10 Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Vaughn$269.99
- Brians NetZero 3 Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Brians$139.99
- Bauer GSX Intermediate Goalie Blocker - 2023 Model by Bauer$169.99
- Bauer Vapor X5 Pro Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Bauer$209.99
- Bauer Supreme M5 Pro Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Bauer$199.99
- Brian's G-Netik X5 Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Brians$239.99
- Bauer Vapor X5 Pro Intermediate Custom Goalie Blocker by Bauer$244.99
- Brians NetZero 2 Intermediate Goalie Blocker by Brians$135.99
Goalie Blocker Buying Guides & Articles
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP