Junior Goalie Blockers
- Warrior Ritual G6 E+ Junior Goalie Blocker by Warrior$149.99
- CCM Axis A2.5 Junior Goalie Blocker by CCM$159.99
- Warrior Ritual GT2 Junior Goalie Blocker by Warrior$114.98 Original Price $129.99 You Save 12%
- Vaughn Velocity V9 Junior Goalie Blocker by Vaughn$149.99
- Brian's G-Netik X5 Junior Goalie Blocker by Brians$179.99
- Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Junior Goalie Blocker by Vaughn$179.99
- Bauer GSX Junior Goalie Blocker by Bauer$112.99 Original Price $149.99 You Save 25%
- CCM Extreme Flex E5.5 Junior Goalie Blocker by CCM$119.99 Original Price $139.99 You Save 14%
- CCM Extreme Flex E6.5 Junior Goalie Blocker by CCM$159.99
Goalie Blocker Buying Guides & Articles
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP