Senior Hockey Goalie Chest & Arm Protectors
- Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Pro Carbon Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector by Vaughn$619.99
- Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Pro Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector by Vaughn$419.99
- Brian's Optik 2 Pro Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector by Brians$599.99
- Vaughn Velocity V10 Pro Carbon Senior Custom Chest & Arm Protector by Vaughn$644.99
- Vaughn Velocity V9 Pro Carbon Senior Chest & Arm Protector by VaughnOut of stock
- Vaughn Velocity V9 Pro Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector by VaughnOut of stock
Goalie Chest & Arm Protector Buying Guides & Articles
April 21, 2016
Chest protectors are meant to fit snug to the body and give as much surface coverage as possible without restricting movement. When trying on a chest protector, it should fit 1.5” below the T shirt or collar line at the neck. The bottom of the belly should fit right at the waist line and the arms to end 1-1.5” from the wrists. Chest protectors should always be worn with goalie pants to ensure a spot on fit. If possible trying them on with a helmet be even better to allow greatest range of motion to know that the shoulder floaters do not interfere.
June 22, 2021
So you want to be a goalie? Have you always wondered what it would be like to don the coolest gear in hockey? Or maybe you are the parent of an enthusiastic young hockey player who has taken a liking to stopping pucks. In this article we will cover all the basics of hockey goalie equipment and considerations that should be taken when purchasing your first set of goalie gear.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP