Intermediate Hockey Goalie Equipment Set
- CCM Axis A2.9 Intermediate Goalie Equipment Combo by CCM$1,179.97
- Brian's G-Netik X5 Intermediate Goalie Equipment Combo by Brians$1,259.97
- Bauer Supreme M5 Pro Intermediate Goalie Equipment Combo by Bauer$1,049.97
- Bauer Vapor 3X Intermediate Goalie Equipment Combo by Bauer$1,049.97
- CCM Extreme Flex E5.9 Intermediate Goalie Equipment Combo by CCM$917.97Original Price $1,019.97 Save Up to 10%
- Vaughn Velocity V9 Intermediate Goalie Equipment Combo by VaughnOut of stock
Goalie Combo Buying Guides & Articles
Proper fitting leg pads ensure offering the best amount of protection for a goalie. The correct sizing will allow for a goaltender to be able to have the best movement in a stance, slides and recoveries. Proper fitting leg pads make sure that a goaltender is centered and balanced in the pad’s landing gear and will keep their knee from sliding off of the block into the ice.
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP