Intermediate Hockey Goalie Gloves
- Bauer Vapor 3X Intermediate Goalie Glove by Bauer$249.99
- CCM Extreme Flex E5.9 Intermediate Goalie Glove by CCM$259.99
- Warrior Ritual GT2 Intermediate Goalie Glove by Warrior$199.99
- Bauer Supreme 3S Intermediate Goalie Glove by Bauer$249.99
- CCM Axis A1.9 Intermediate Goalie Glove by CCM$249.99
- Bauer GSX Intermediate Goalie Glove by BauerOut of stock
- Warrior Ritual GT2 Classic Intermediate Goalie Glove by WarriorOut of stock
Goalie Catch Glove Buying Guides & Articles
July 28, 2021
The goalie’s glove is an integral part of the position, one that has many different functions. Not only does it catch the puck, but it also serves as additional blocking surface, a way to “freeze” the puck from play, and serves as the goalie’s second stick hand when playing the puck. In this article we’ll get right down to it and cover 2021’s best goalie catch gloves.
June 22, 2021
So you want to be a goalie? Have you always wondered what it would be like to don the coolest gear in hockey? Or maybe you are the parent of an enthusiastic young hockey player who has taken a liking to stopping pucks. In this article we will cover all the basics of hockey goalie equipment and considerations that should be taken when purchasing your first set of goalie gear.
March 02, 2016
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
March 02, 2016
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP