Intermediate Hockey Goalie Gloves
- Warrior Ritual GT2 Classic Intermediate Goalie Glove by Warrior$199.98 Original Price $199.99 You Save 0%
- Bauer Vapor 3X Intermediate Custom Goalie Glove by Bauer$284.99
- Bauer Supreme M5 Pro Intermediate Goalie Glove by Bauer$249.99
- CCM Extreme Flex E5.9 Intermediate Goalie Glove by CCM$259.99
- Bauer GSX Intermediate Goalie Glove by Bauer$179.99
- Bauer Vapor 3X Intermediate Goalie Glove by Bauer$249.99
- CCM Axis A2.9 Intermediate Goalie Glove by CCM$289.99
- CCM Axis A1.9 Intermediate Goalie Glove by CCM$149.99 Original Price $249.99 You Save 40%
Goalie Catch Glove Buying Guides & Articles
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP