Senior Hockey Goalie Gloves
- Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Pro Senior Goalie Glove by Vaughn$319.99
- Brian's G-Netik X5 Senior Goalie Glove by Brians$339.99
- Vaughn Velocity V9 Pro Senior Goalie Glove by Vaughn$349.99
- CCM Axis A2.9 Senior Goalie Glove by CCM$319.99
- CCM Extreme Flex E6.9 Senior Goalie Glove by CCM$319.99
- Brian's Optik X2 Senior Goalie Glove by Brians$319.99
- Bauer Vapor X5 Pro Senior Goalie Glove by Bauer$309.99
Goalie Catch Glove Buying Guides & Articles
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP