Senior Goalie Leg Pads
- Warrior Ritual G6 E+ Senior Goalie Leg Pads by Warrior$899.99
- Brian's G-Netik X5 Senior Goalie Leg Pads by Brians$1,049.99
- Brian's Optik 3 Pro Senior Custom Goalie Leg Pads by Brians$1,929.99
- Brian's Optik X2 Senior Goalie Leg Pads by Brians$1,029.99
- Brian's G-Netik Pro V Senior Custom Goalie Leg Pads by Brians$1,929.99
- Warrior Ritual G6 Pro+ Senior Custom Goalie Leg Pads by Warrior$1,699.99
- Warrior Ritual G6 Pro+ Classic Senior Custom Goalie Leg Pads by Warrior$1,699.99
- Brian's Optik X3 Senior Goalie Leg Pads by Brians$1,049.99
Goalie Leg Pad Buying Guides & Articles
March 02, 2016
Proper fitting leg pads ensure offering the best amount of protection for a goalie. The correct sizing will allow for a goaltender to be able to have the best movement in a stance, slides and recoveries. Proper fitting leg pads make sure that a goaltender is centered and balanced in the pad’s landing gear and will keep their knee from sliding off of the block into the ice.
December 05, 2022
With 2020 behind us, it’s time to see what exciting new gear companies have been cooking up for 2021. All these models are available at GoalieMonkey.com and to see even more options, check out our full selection of goalie leg pads.
June 22, 2021
So you want to be a goalie? Have you always wondered what it would be like to don the coolest gear in hockey? Or maybe you are the parent of an enthusiastic young hockey player who has taken a liking to stopping pucks. In this article we will cover all the basics of hockey goalie equipment and considerations that should be taken when purchasing your first set of goalie gear.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP