A&R Nash Pad Rotator System - Pair
Write a Review Separated Ask a Question
Simple to use! Toe tie system that allows your goalie pads to rotate freely and springback. Has heavy duty shock cord latching system. Works with toe assemblies with holes for lace.
Four easy steps to installing the NASH Pad Rotator System.
- Feed shock cord through existing toe bridge.
- Adjust and tie a knot to desired length.
- Weave the shock cord through the holder.
- Stick the pieces to the top of the skate
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP