Shop By Category
Items 1-20 of 88
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite 2 Intermediate Goalie Stick by Bauer$289.99
- Bauer Vapor Hyperlite 2 Senior Goalie Stick by Bauer$319.99
- Bauer GSX Senior Goalie Stick - 2023 Model by Bauer$109.99
- Warrior Swagger SR2 Intermediate Goalie Stick by Warrior$39.98 Original Price $79.99 You Save 50%
- Warrior Ritual V2 Pro Senior Goalie Stick by Warrior$199.98 Original Price $199.99 You Save 0%
- Warrior Ritual V2 E+ Senior Goalie Stick by Warrior$159.98
- Bauer Elite Senior Goalie Stick by Bauer$159.99
What is the best hockey goalie stick?
How much does a NHL goalie stick cost?
Goalie sticks range from $80 to $300.
Do NHL goalies use wood sticks?
Goalie sticks with a wood shaft and a 'foam core' lower paddle section were very common for many years, from the late 90's to the late 2010s. Developments in composite technology have allowed goalie sticks to become much more durable than they once were and now composite sticks make up nearly the entire market of goalie sticks.
What size goalie stick should I use?
Goalie sticks should be sized such that the blocker hand rests gently on the goalie pad when in a normal goalie stance. For more information, refer to our Goalie Stick Sizing Guide.
Goalie Stick Buying Guides & Articles
A goaltenders stick helps build the stance and movements. A proper sized stick should allow the goaltender to keep the blade of the stick flush on the ice centered between the toes of the pads, with the blocker resting slightly onto the outer edge of the pad. It also important to keep the elbow tucked in toward the body to close the 7th hole gap.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP