Green Biscuit Training Puck Combo Pack
Green Biscuit Snipe Training Puck
- The Green Biscuit Snipe is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop shooting, passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- This GB is specially designed to withstand slapshots.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass or Shoot the Green Biscuit Snipe with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.
- Puck Weight: 5.2oz.
Green Biscuit Training Puck
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP