Junior Goalie Blockers
- Warrior Ritual G5 Junior Goalie Blocker by Warrior$129.99
- Bauer GSX Junior Goalie Blocker by Bauer$149.99
- Warrior Ritual GT2 Junior Goalie Blocker by Warrior$129.99
- Bauer Vapor X2.7 Junior Goalie Blocker by Bauer$104.99 Original Price $149.99 You Save 30%
- Bauer Street Junior Goalie Blocker - '19 Model by BauerOut of stock
Goalie Blocker Buying Guides & Articles
June 22, 2021
So you want to be a goalie? Have you always wondered what it would be like to don the coolest gear in hockey? Or maybe you are the parent of an enthusiastic young hockey player who has taken a liking to stopping pucks. In this article we will cover all the basics of hockey goalie equipment and considerations that should be taken when purchasing your first set of goalie gear.
March 02, 2016
The blocker is the most underrated piece of equipment a goalie can use. Most just say “a blocker is a blocker”, but the blocker controls a goalie stick placement, balance, movement in a stance and rebound control. As with the glove, the blocker should be snug against the fingers, back of the hand and at the wrist. The fingers should completely fill out the length of the finger stalls to allow for maximum grip and control. If possible, trying the blocker on with the chest protector and with a stick in the hand will allow for the perfect feel before purchased.
March 02, 2016
A goaltender’s glove should fit snug across the back of the hand, with the fingers reaching the end of the finger stalls allowing for the goalie to fully control the glove. There is preference to how tight the goalie should keep their glove across the back of the hand. To ensure proper fit, it is recommended to try the glove on with a chest protector to make sure there is full range of motion in the wrist.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP